- Category: In The News
- Steven L. Kessler quoted in the Huffington Post’s article on IRS abuses in Connecticut civil forfeiture case
- Steven L. Kessler quoted in ACAMS Moneylaundering.com article on forfeiture
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in a City Pages (Minneapolis) article, analyzing the forfeiture laws as they apply to this unique and unusual case
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in Newsday regarding a federal lawsuit which accuses Suffolk County, New York, of "unconstitutional practices" in improperly withholding seized vehicles from the auto companies and banks that makes auto loans until the companies pay the County substantial costs and fees.
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s article on forfeiture related to the prosecution of Paul Manafort, “In Brooklyn, Neighbors Cast Cool Eye Over Manafort’s Townhouse.”
- The Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000
- Category: Articles
- Steven L. Kessler’s article discussing the recent revisions to New York’s primary civil forfeiture statute was published in the New York Law Journal.
- Applying the Brakes on a Runaway Train: Forfeiture and Recent Supreme Court Developments
- Ferraris, Frangelica and Forfeiture, Oh My!
- And the House Said: Let There Be Justice, Forfeiture and H.R. 1658