- Category: In The News
- Steven L. Kessler quoted in the Huffington Post’s article on IRS abuses in Connecticut civil forfeiture case
- Steven L. Kessler quoted in ACAMS Moneylaundering.com article on forfeiture
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in a City Pages (Minneapolis) article, analyzing the forfeiture laws as they apply to this unique and unusual case
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in the Houston Chronicle article, “Experts doubt ‘El Chapo’ has $14 billion for border wall.”
- Steven L. Kessler is quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s article on forfeiture related to the prosecution of Paul Manafort, “In Brooklyn, Neighbors Cast Cool Eye Over Manafort’s Townhouse.”
- The Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000
- Category: Articles
- Steven L. Kessler’s article discussing the recent revisions to New York’s primary civil forfeiture statute was published in the New York Law Journal.
- Applying the Brakes on a Runaway Train: Forfeiture and Recent Supreme Court Developments
- Ferraris, Frangelica and Forfeiture, Oh My!
- And the House Said: Let There Be Justice, Forfeiture and H.R. 1658